Tuesday 31 March 2015

Jobless

Hello
everyone

its been a long time not updating my blog. Still sayang pla kan mau delete. If your guys have time sy da 1 lagi blog, if not mistaken "itssomethingtosharewith" kah tajuknya.

I'll already go through that blog, sangat lah kebudak-budakan. Grammar tunggang langang bah, and blog yang paling siok sendiri, I think. And, of course, someone who not so popular like mine, memang syok sendiri spanjang zaman lah. At least, adalah something your guys boleh ketawa2 and jerking around when read this blog. Ahak! (annoying sgt bah!).

Hello again, I was thinking, what should i put in my blog; beauty, inspiration words, tips, vacations and opinions about current issues. Wah! so limited bah my knowledge, I know everything but that's not truly enough knowledge about "everything" to share with. I'll try not to copying and pasting bah this time, and put lyric in my blog. Hehe.

I already deleted some of my posts, okay not some but all of my posts. Bikin malu bah. sy fikir x ngam mau shared. Haha.

Other Note;
Jobless, yeah! that's me. I'm not officially graduated yet, I'm taking Bachelor in chemistry (Forensic Analysis) for those who dont know what I have study at UiTM Shah Alam. I already put my efforts apply anything kind of jobs in anything Job Haunting website. Boleh lah, a few dapat interview tapi ada 3 lah setakat ini kira dapat. Syukur.

HOWEVER,
The 3 of them not my academic scope, they are  marketing executive (cari org buat invest), Customer service and production executive (actually, I apply for this company as a chemist tapi diaorang ckp no vacancy for the moment). Saya berminat juga production but than, because I'm a fresh graduate, they gave me RM 1500 only as basic salary. Bukan lah bah demand, but the lives yang demand, with GST lagi, everything needs money bah. At least, bagi lah kan RM 1800, hidup di bandar pla tu. I know lah bah fresh graduate, tp buduh sgt kah buat kerja kalu fresh graduate pun, no kan. If I have experiences, mampu kah bagi RM 3000, kan.
*Not standard lah bah company area KL tu*

For me, as a fresh graduate kan, not salah bah, you give them RM 2k plus2, yeah! if saya, bersemangat sy kerja tu. Tau kan, in the end of month, a good remuneration. Hehe.  Begini lah ni hidup mencari kerja sendiri, lain lah you already study in gov punya (spa8), confirm tunggu posting lagi. Anyway, this is life, nothing beautiful if doesn't no difficulties and hardness. Needs to accept the challenges and face them. Pray hard, too. 

P/S: Nak duit banyak, jadi boss ler. 


xoxo
Hannisth Jonney


No comments:

Post a Comment